Thread: 'Hog Jumpin'

Question 'Hog Jumpin'

Hello everyone.

I am a huge fan of Halo, and have been since its release. But no matter how many times I try, I cannot get the Warthog to fly as high as it does in many videos around the internet. What is the secret to this? I have tried finding grenades on the ground, driving the Warthog over them, and lobbing a live grenade under there too. This seems to do nothing. I have also tried the "17-Second Warthog Flight" video. Once again, the Warthog just "pops" off the ground a foot or two, and does nothing interesting. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks everyone!

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I don't know how to do it. But just a suggestion to you have you used the Rocket Launcher that could work.

Get a lot of grenades under a warthog and then pick up at least one frag and throw it under the warthog, and BOOM!
    Hidden Content
    i waited for you
    i died inside my own head
    and i'd die again for you

i'm faded and tired
    completely uninspired
    and i'd die again for you

so kill me with the love that you won't give to me
    and pack the wound with salt i want to feel it bleed

its so awesome, i got like 11 grenades under the hog, and that thing just flew, oh man it was sweet, i did it at the silent cartographer level, and i did it right at the start, and i launched it over the building and it landed on some marines, it was awesome

Alright do this. Go to 2-player co-op. Kill everyone until the warthog is dropped. Hop in with both people and drive to the arch that u saw in the video. Have one player controller guy hop out. Make him go behind the warthog and kill him. Then with the guy who just killed your other controlled guy move him to the back of the warthog. The other guy will respawn. have him shoot your controller guy. There is now 8-16 grenades in the back. Back up the warthog and with the guy who isn't in the warthog crouch behind the back of the warthog. Toss the grenade right in this tiny area that isn'tfilled with vehicle parts. Use a frag grenade. Back up, and BOOM!...BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! WAAAAAAAAAH! Enjoy Signing off...
    Hidden Content

My-sig-is-too-big...My sig...is TOO BIG!

Default Thanks...

Thank you to all who responded. I wasn't quite sure how to get so many grenades in one spot, but now I got it. Thanks! I gotta try that now...

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

Originally posted by mrmp3
    Alright do this. Go to 2-player co-op. Kill everyone until the warthog is dropped. Hop in with both people and drive to the arch that u saw in the video. Have one player controller guy hop out. Make him go behind the warthog and kill him. Then with the guy who just killed your other controlled guy move him to the back of the warthog. The other guy will respawn. have him shoot your controller guy. There is now 8-16 grenades in the back. Back up the warthog and with the guy who isn't in the warthog crouch behind the back of the warthog. Toss the grenade right in this tiny area that isn'tfilled with vehicle parts. Use a frag grenade. Back up, and BOOM!...BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! WAAAAAAAAAH! Enjoy Signing off...

I did it this way and it was hot I could not believe that hog could go so High. thanks mrmp3.

Thread Information