SilentFatality - SilentFatality
    mattgame - mattgame009
    Willy2.0 - WillyV2
    Codefox - SMD Codefox
    HaZarD SFD-XBA - HaZarD SFD
    Wulkar-XBA - Tha7 Samurai
    Jackyboy - Jackyboy86
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I have decided not just to openly question the idea then back off and watch.. this time I will take initiative myself.

The clan is now official, but un-named.

1) The clan is open to any XBA member with Xbox Live Gold & Rainbow Six Vegas

2) Sign-up in this thread and post your Gamertag, what times you usually play 360, and a name suggestion if you have an idea other than an obviously and simple Xbox Addicts

3) There will be no structure as of yet, and we don't even have to take it that seriously to create it.

4) In the interim, set your RS:V prefix to [XBA]

5) ADD EVERY MEMBER THAT SIGNS UP
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Now let's just see how this shakes out, hope there is a turn out!
    Last edited by Whisper; 01-07-2007 at 07:39 PM.

I used to post here a lot.

Gamertag: wasabi32746

Time: Evening on East Coast
    Last edited by wasabi_; 12-29-2006 at 12:15 PM.
    Hi

no, what TIMES you're usually online, not what games you have.. this is a RSV clan.

XBA's MX vs ATV Master MXracer721's Avatar

How serious is the clan? I would gladly add the prefix but I haven't started playing the game online much yet. So basically, I'm not good but I love playing online. If this is a clan to have other people to play online with, I'd gladly join. If this is a competitive type clan, I'm prolly not the best choice.

Gamertag: tylerNOshirley

Online Time: generally anytime 5p-11p weekdays and anytime weekends.

Hidden Content height="60" http://assets.interscope.com/myspace/qotsa/QOTSAbanners/Makingpeoplehappy.gif"

Mostly to play together, prehaps we could get in against some other clans for the hell of it.. but it's not like we're putting money on stuff, so how serious is it even if were are playing other clans?

Registered User SPARTAN 0841992's Avatar

You can sign me up:

Tha7 Spartan

Weekdays: Evenings on the West Coast
    Weekends: All day on and off

Oh, and I'm either going to be playing RSV or GoW. Most likely Gears, but if anyone wants to play Rainbow, I'll gladly get on.

XBA Forum Administrator Shawn-XBA's Avatar

I'll join

Tag: SilentFatality

Times: Mostly mornings on my weekdays, my weekend is now Tuesday, Wednesday which I play off and on both of those days

Follow me on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Watch me on Twitch: Hidden Content
    Subscribe on YouTube: Hidden Content
    Email/Skype: Hidden Content

mattgame009

how do you add RSV?

5pm to 12 am eastern time

This is MY HOME

argh I wish I could join you guys. I was so desperate I bought the game for pc, but they con everyone by requiring you to buy only the new video cards with shader 3.0...so no RSV for me.....I wanted a 360 for Christmas but I got shot down....

some day brothers...I will join you on the battlefield.
    -=Rookie of the Year 2004=- -=Member of the year 2005=- -=Mod 2006-2007=- -=Banned and threatened with legal action 2008=-

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mattgame View Post
    mattgame009

how do you add RSV?

5pm to 12 am eastern time
    Add XBA as your prefix.. goto the multiplayer menu, then go to personal info.. option is in there.
    ----------------

Maritimer

I'll join as well, just let me know when the matches are and I'll do my best to make it.

Gamertag: WillyV2

Times:
    Monday and Thursday after 6 pm est.
    Wednesday after 10 pm est.
    Friday after after 10 pm est.
    The weekends vary, depends when I work.

I can usually get online though a lot more, that's just a rough guideline.

Ok I have updated the main post with current members, all these people should now add XBA as their prefix, and add all other members in the group.

I got my copy. Hit me up

This is MY HOME

Alright, well I really suck at this game. But man is it fun! I'm getting better, today was my first day of actually sitting down and playing online and keep in mind I haven't played any other Rainbow Six games. It'll take me some time to learn the maps and things, but it should be really fun playing with you guys. My question is...in order for us all to play together do we have to send each other invites or can we somehow join w/o being invited? So far I have only been playing with random people. I don't know about you guys but this game reminds me alot of the old days when I would spend countless hours playing CS everyday.

Hidden Content height="60" http://assets.interscope.com/myspace/qotsa/QOTSAbanners/Makingpeoplehappy.gif"

We can't play in ranked games together unless you find it manually via the optimatch.. which is easy enough to do because the host's name is displayed.. we just need to determine which of us has the best hosting ability should we want to host ourselves

player matches you can invite to, and you still rank up, so it doesn't matter which set you play unless you're worried about the 100% glitched out leaderboard.

i play in ranked just because when the game says it's in the lobby, it's not lying.. player matches always seem to be in the middle of a round when I join.

If people want to get good at this game faster, you should know these things:

- Silencer reduces damage by 20-30% depending on the weapon, don't use it unless you're sniping (accuracy improved marginally)

- The armor is very faux. 0-3 armor provides the same protection, 4-6 armor provides the same protection, and 7-10 provides the same protection, but in all cases, the speed of your movement is changed (ie: 2 is slower than 1, but doesnt protect you any different). If you're going to wear armor, wear 4 or 7.. otherwise wear nothing.

- Using the scope, the only way to shoot accurately is to not be moving either stick (stationary shots). I use the scope only to get a clear view of an area, I zoom out on a guy and shoot with the cursor in bursts

- If you're walking where you could confront someone in close quarters, be aiming just under the gun, center mass (around the sternum).. then just hold the trigger down and the recoil should bring the gun nicely over his heart and face... don't panic, and dont sorry about losing the cursor up close, just try to keep the tip of your gun over his sternum in the picture.

Check a complete analysis of everything in the game here
    http://www.ick.bz/pdfs/Rainbow_6_Vegas_2.pdf

I use a Famas.. though the most accurate is apparently the MP7.. the Famas has more usefulness up close, and I'm not a camper, I try and get to their base and attack from behind them if possible.. so I need to be able to save myself within 5 feet.. Famas does this best.

ALWAYS USE YOUR GRENADES BEFORE YOU DIE, MASTERING NADE THROWING WILL DRASTICALLY IMPROVE YOUR KILL COUNT. -- learning the levels is a big part of this

good luck!

Maritimer

Will any of you be on tonight?

I'll probably be on later tonight for a little while at least. Depends on if I watch the football game or not.

Oh man, I gotta get in on this. I was just commenting to my friend this weekend I've missed playing in an organized group for online games like I used to back in the day with X-Wing vs Tie Fighter & Counter Strike

Gamertag : SMD Codefox (Yeah, there's a space in there)
    Times : I'm east coast. My play times are generally in the evening. I'm a night owl so I often will play after midnight (though I try and get off the box by 1:30 or so to get some sleep for work )

Feeding my pet moose HaZarD SFD's Avatar

Hit me up fools. HaZarD SFD

Availability:

Monday - Friday 5pm-12am
    Saturday - Sunday All day if Fiance isnt home lol
    Last edited by HaZarD SFD; 01-02-2007 at 11:05 AM.

Maritimer

Hazard, you were on last night but I didn't get to play a game with you, maybe tonight.

Thread Information