Thread: How do I post a comment or write a review???????

The Frew-its of the Devil

Default How do I post a comment or write a review???????

I see absolutly no link any where pertaining to either action. Someone help me out.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

next to the picture of the game's box there is a thing that says "rank this title", click on that... no thanks needed

good job plewis....
    would this have n e thing to do with the contest?
    OFFICAL XBA CANADIAN , EH?Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Claymore61
    are mecs adminsters who monitor chat?

The Frew-its of the Devil

Talking

No I was just wondering how to do it as I WAS going to post and angry review of New Legends but I didn't feel it was warrented. I only got to play the game for 40 mins as it crashed on me twice within that frame of time and I couldn't say I had an unbiased view of the game. If maybe it was playable, meaning most times it had cache and frame rate problems it would crash on me, so I can't POSITIVLY say I had a truely objective view of the game (cause I couldn't play it). However, I wouldn't recomend this game to anyone who wants to play something fun. Mind you I had no qualms with the gameplay, as I saw very little of it due to technical difficulties. Now for all you who are about to say I am a lier, this is truely what I experianced. I do not lie about such things because I have no gain in doing so. Plain and Simple.
    "I do not say anything offensive, people simply take offense to the things I say." Keith Valdez '96'

Thread Information