Thread: Gamestop Bundle Deal?

cvking

Lightbulb Gamestop Bundle Deal?

Just today i bought my Xbox Bronze bundle! from Gamestop.com, what i really am wondering is When do i recieve it?, will it be @ my doorstep on 11/8/01 or is it going to be like my psx2 i purchases which came 4 months after launch. For people who are wondering what the bronze bundle is = Xbox consone 2 remore controlls, dvd control, Memoy card, 1 year warenty, DOA3, Oddworld and HALO!! for 600$ and you can also add games and accessories i added WWF Raw is War

Ive thought about the bundle deal long and hard and ive come to this conclusion. Bundles are communist in a rough form. We should have the right to choose what we want to buy or not buy. So basically i say bundles can kiss my ass. I'll just go to my local funcoland and preorder the items i want.

Registered User dances with broom sticks's Avatar

the only problem i have with bundles is having to get games with it! I NEVER BUY GAMES AT LAUNCH! well i do... but that is like 3 hoursa after i get my system... u see almost always get my system from gameplay and they give 5 free rentals with the system so i buy the system then rent the games and play htem and then bring them back the same day and buy the ones i liked... with bundles it is like making me choose a game blind or with out being able to play it before...

I hope to be getting a job at either EB or KB toys so I will just order whatever the hell I want and get it discounted.

I think bundle offers are sometimes ripoffs cause u have to buy more than u really want just to get the damn thing so think u should just buy the accessories seperatly.
    XBOX RULZ
    GAMECUBE SUX
    NUFF SAID

Thread Information