Thread: DVD kit question...

Question DVD kit question...

Hi,

Im in the UK and thinking about getting the dvd kit, but i was just wondering, does the dvd eye have to be in the controller 1 port..... or can it be left it in any spare port and it will work the same?

Either way it dont matter, just thought i would check

thanks

dan

mines in port 4 and it works... your controller dont ned to be in port one anyways to play games

Talking

oh, ok

cool, thanks !

i always thought the controller had to be in port 1... but if it dont that rocks, thanks !

dan

it will work in any of the 4 ports

lately ive been using the xbox to watch dvd's more than ive been playing games . This is my first dvd player my collection is now up too 15 dvd's and counting

there a few games on the horizon ,, NBA2K2,, rallysport,, that got my eye
    I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!,,,,,. Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hidden Content

does the dvd remote have all the features of a normal one. i want a extra DVD player but it needs to be good. does the xbox one have all the zoom, slow-mo, ect stuff like a normal dvd?

Originally posted by redrum237
    does the dvd remote have all the features of a normal one. i want a extra DVD player but it needs to be good. does the xbox one have all the zoom, slow-mo, ect stuff like a normal dvd?
    yeah, it has all that stuff. it's the best dvd player in my house, and I have 2 others. It's worth the extra moeny

sweet ill go pick one up 2marrow, its $30 right?

Yes, In fact it has lots of great "extra" features. The zoom in particular is one of the best I've seen. The one caveat is that unlike most decent stand-alone DVD players it won't play VCDs (Video Compact Disks) which may not be a big deal to you. I have converted a bunch of the shows that I taped off of the TV over to VCD and I have to keep my old DVD player around to be able to watch them.

Yes, In fact it has lots of great "extra" features. The zoom in particular is one of the best I've seen. The one caveat is that unlike most decent stand-alone DVD players it won't play VCDs (Video Compact Disks) which may not be a big deal to you. I have converted a bunch of the shows that I taped off of the TV over to VCD and I have to keep my old DVD player around to be able to watch them.
    so i can burn stuff that i download off online onto a cd then watch it on XBOX?

Originally posted by redrum237

so i can burn stuff that i download off online onto a cd then watch it on XBOX?

I'm assuming that you ment can't which would be correct. You can't. Drat it all!!!!!

Thread Information