Thread: Halo Depression

Default Halo Depression

Ive only had my Halo game for about 2 weeks now and it seems to be defective for whatbever reason. Even the first day i had it it would lie and say the disk was dirty or damaged, now halo wont run properly. To make matters worse I lost my recipt so it looks like im stuck with this peice of plastic that dont run right.Im very depressed now , and i guess ill have to shell out another 50 dollars giving my total bungie donations to 100$. Anyone got any ideas as to how i can get a new halo disk...i mean christ i treat my games like gold and if they are defective i need a new one.
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

Have you tried buffing it?

Maybe you were running your disk upside-down?

-ChaZ

Wink

Cool stuff has developed since my last post. I happened to find my reciept and was able to successfully exchange my opened defective halo for a new shiny unopened halo at my local wal-mart. Thank you wal-mart!
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

Thread Information