Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads Up!

Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAINBOW-6-VEGAS-...QQcmdZViewItem

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 plate, from UK for less than $20 US shipped. Will ship worldwide. Has three.

i will be going to my gamestop/eb first thing in the morning, tolook for those unreal plates
    Last edited by UNV Superkid; 05-05-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RAINBOW-6-VEGAS-...QQcmdZViewItem

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 plate, from UK for less than $20 US shipped. Will ship worldwide. Has three.
    Comes to 18.71 shipped, ot bad, decided to grab one. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2BSI%26otn%3D4

This is a Kameo/Joanna Dark faceplate with the Rare logo, coming from a UK address.

DON'T. BE. FOOLED.

A closer look will reveal that it's just the Nyko print-your-own thing, with the picture printed on a paper insert.

Oh, and in game related news, a recent visit to Target turned up copies of PGR4 on clearance for $14.98. That's 75% off retail (or 50% off retail if they've actually dropped to $29.99 by now.) Hell of a deal, y'all. I should buy a copy for KatamariKutie and for my kids so we can all race.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    Oh, and in game related news, a recent visit to Target turned up copies of PGR4 on clearance for $14.98. That's 75% off retail (or 50% off retail if they've actually dropped to $29.99 by now.) Hell of a deal, y'all. I should buy a copy for KatamariKutie and for my kids so we can all race.
    i actually did pick up a copy of PGR4 about 2 weeks ago from target for that price, they also had Naruto for 15 as well

Cha Cha

I was at ToysRus today (Canada) and they had the Silver MS retail plate for $2.93 looks like they are clearing them out. Good price for custom place use.
    Signature?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranzo View Post
    I was at ToysRus today (Canada) and they had the Silver MS retail plate for $2.93 looks like they are clearing them out. Good price for custom place use.
    They're all gone from the TRU's around here. Cleared out a long time ago.

Default Waterpuzzle

here is a waterpuzzle faceplate... Item number: 220233479492 from germany.

Hellon earth159

Quote Originally Posted by Elite-Concepts View Post
    here is a waterpuzzle faceplate... Item number: 220233479492 from germany.
    Also, www.playasia.com has 3 of the MS Japan plates in stock for 24.99.

This guy has all the Experince plates and a Zero Hour. Take it easy on the hour one, I want that one pretty bad.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpierrevincy

In Game news. I was at target last night, I found The Simpson game for 12.98, but they were out. The guy says they mad discount games all the time, but they go fast.
    Last edited by wicked_d365; 05-13-2008 at 08:18 AM.

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Zero-Ho...QQcmdZViewItem

Zero Hour for $100 shipped, if you lose the other one. BIN.

here is one other Zero Hour I just came across and he's got the Zero Hour Hooded sweatshirt going w/ it..
    http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Zero-Ho...QQcmdZViewItem

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    This guy has all the Experince plates and a Zero Hour. Take it easy on the hour one, I want that one pretty bad.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpierrevincy

In Game news. I was at target last night, I found The Simpson game for 12.98, but they were out. The guy says they mad discount games all the time, but they go fast.
    wtf cant stop collecting it the lead bidder on every 1 geez man calm down leave some plates for those beginning and or us

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    wtf cant stop collecting it the lead bidder on every 1 geez man calm down leave some plates for those beginning and or us
    I hear ya on that one. It gets really annoying when all the plates are being won by the same person over and over and over again. Shoot even I am not that bad! I am not even bidding on anything right now

For real, that guy must have a ton of money or something, He's winning about 10 plates at the moment. Not letting anyone get in on them.

The Ex-Faceplate Goddess moltenluv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wicked_d365 View Post
    For real, that guy must have a ton of money or something, He's winning about 10 plates at the moment. Not letting anyone get in on them.
    I know right. All the auctions I am currently just watching they are winning. Those aren't cheap auctions either! Is he (or maybe even she) a member here?

I believe he is a member here. I think the real question is does he have these plates already and looking to resell or adding them to his collection. If he just wants to add to his collection then that's great. More power to him. Helping the economy 1 faceplate at a time. If he's just looking to resell though. Then it's just making ebay hard to use until he gets some no one wants.

Assuming he is a member here though, I'd like to see his collection. Should be pretty nice.
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

sounds wierd, but I messaged the seller and asked if he would join, and if he would give the buyer a heads up about or site, I'll let you know if he answers back.

Thread Information