Thread: Blue Dragon or Qee Faceplate for sale?

Default Blue Dragon or Qee Faceplate for sale?

Hey guys, anyone looking to sell a Blue Dragon or a Qee FacePlate ( in box with figures ) or both , Let me know

Thanks

There's that one guy on eBay I see selling the Qee plate/figure combo, and he seems to have an unlimited supply. He's the only person I've ever seen selling them.

I got my Blue Dragon plate from a fellow poster at txb who lives in the Phillipines. Now you can get the plate and five figures for a reasonable amount on eBay.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

yeah man " pro_gamer_shop88 " he has everything I want but won't ship to Canada, I even tried to sweet talk him and pay extra shipping, no dice....

I've considered getting the box set for blue dragon, seems sweet but im not that big of a fan hehe

seems a few guys are like " We don't ship to Italy or Canada " seems pretty freaking bizzare to me

Quote Originally Posted by NeXsus View Post
    yeah man " pro_gamer_shop88 " he has everything I want but won't ship to Canada, I even tried to sweet talk him and pay extra shipping, no dice....

I've considered getting the box set for blue dragon, seems sweet but im not that big of a fan hehe

seems a few guys are like " We don't ship to Italy or Canada " seems pretty freaking bizzare to me
    I can buy it and have it shipped here, then send it along for you, but can it wait until after Christmas? He'll still have them.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

sweet man appreciate the offer, yeah after christmas is best as Im moving in the new year and I'm already waiting on too much stuff in the mail

Thread Information