Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Xbox Faceplates

Well if the seller wasn't behind it I kinda feel bad for him/her. On the other hand if they were behind it they got what they deserved.

If you list something and it does not sell, do you still pay a fee? Or is it just a percentage of the sale and if it doesn't sell then ebay doesn't collect anything?
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

Well, let me say this. There were two people fighting for the plate. I know who one of them was. That person simply begged out because they talked themselves out of spending that kind of money. That dropped the other bidder's price down to whatever their highest uncontested price was. What happened to the SECOND bidder, I have no idea. I haven't seen the auction today, so I don't know where it currently stands. $1.99 seems really odd, though. But honestly, I don't think shill bidding was the issue here. I think a couple of people just woke up to the fact that they were spending way more on a plate than it was worth.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Shill bidding usually isn't the case, but this one just looked weird to me. I don't think I've ever seen an auction where the price fluctuated $200 back and forth before. That seller is probably pulling his hair out!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Conchord Hidden Content
    And by "big" I mean purple, and by "gun" I mean vibrator.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by CarGuy Hidden Content
    cars are stupid and i hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by goldeneyez9 View Post

If you list something and it does not sell, do you still pay a fee? Or is it just a percentage of the sale and if it doesn't sell then ebay doesn't collect anything?
    When you list something once, you pay a fee. When it sells, you pay another fee - a percentage of how much it sold for. If it doesn't sell, you can relist it. You still pay the fee for the first time. If it sells after relisting, you don't pay a second fee, only the percentage of what it sells for. If it doesn't sell after relisting, you have to pay the listing fee a second time.

I think I got that right. Anyone is welcome to correct me if I mixed it up.

Banned

thanks but i actually didnt even need to list it on ebay thanks to these forums i helped out a fellow collector and myself

I guess that shows how much I know about ebay procedures. We'll see what it eventually sells for. When someone drops out of a bid like that everyone knows what the next persons max bid is... which will either encourage or discourage bidding entirely. Oh well, what is the team xbox plate worth? I assume less opened?

Also what are the following plates worth?

Tags06
    You're Next
    Urban

Now I realize that this is all relative to what someone is willing to pay, but there are only 200 of each of those last three and being new to this I'm not sure what the supply/demand is at for faceplates at this point.
    Current faceplates (Just the highlights/new additions)
    Prey
    Korean Launch
    Massive
    Simpsons Custom
    Simpsons Movie Console

Wish list:
    1. DICE
    2. Moto GP
    3. X05 Canada Maple Tile
    4. X06 Canada
    5. Sweden Launch

Also what are the following plates worth?

Tags06
    You're Next
    Urban
    $220 each

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st_r1der View Post
    $220 each
    ya but i am getting #001/200 tags for only 250 so it differs but ya around 200 for each though Urbans usually go for more

Thread Information