Thread: Fable II Limited Edition - $66 on Amazon

Default Fable II Limited Edition - $66 on Amazon

I was just giving you guys a heads up, Fable II Limited Edition is on sale for $67 on Amazon. There are no pub games, but still, its only $7 more then the regular edition, so whats to lose.

I ordered mine, also I signed up for a free 3 month trial of Amazon Prime, so I get free release date shipping. If you guys want to know how to get the 3 month trial of Amazon Prime instead of 1 month, ask, since I dont feel like typing up how unless people want to know.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0014ET6EM/

I would hurry up if you are planning on ordering it, since these Amazon pre-order deals usually dont last very long.
    Hi

Good lookin, but im passing on Fable II. I wasnt feeling the original at all. That's just me. As for Amazon.com, if you order $25.00 or more, you get free shipping anyways. But it's basic ground. It really doesnt even take that long.

Bestbuy.com had the Limited Edition for $69.99 a month ago, and then raised the price to $79.99. They tend to do that alot with collectors edition games under the radar well before the hype starts. Then raise it to regular collectors edition MSRP.
    I caught dem sleeping sometimes.

EDIT: That DragonBallZ Vegeta/Olymics Sig is awesome you got! LOL!

Amazon.ca never gets any good bundles or anything cool
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Quote Originally Posted by Variation View Post
    Amazon.ca never gets any good bundles or anything cool
    Blame Canada, EH?

Boom-De-Adda

I'll just buy mine using gamefly I get my 10% off and free shipping (everything is free shipping)
    Hidden Content wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="Hidden Content FlashVars="d=Suspendend+6+Times+From+XBL&gs=600">

Anyone interested in playing the Fable 2 pub games. I have a free code for it. First person that posts that wants it. Its yours.

The code is gone

First post here and would like to say thanks, wasn't sure if they still had this offer.
    Last edited by Swipetek; 09-09-2008 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Sorry I can't spell.

Thread Information