Thread: Nhl 2002

Default Nhl 2002

Is this game any good? Ive seen a review by gamespot but i dont usualy trust them, does anyone know if its good enough to buy?
    UP THE TOON
    Hidden Content

Cujosh

I love the game! I'm a huge hockey fan (I don't play, just watch), and this game really makes me happy! The gameplay is easy, you can play as all of your favorite teams (With all players at once, unlike another hockey game), create players with 100% with every stat. It has a breakaway, a hit, and a save cam...it's got the card feature which I don't use, but a lot do. And again, it's just great gameplay. I love it and highly recommend it! It's the Xbox game I spend the most time with!

Thx i think i'll be getting it now
    UP THE TOON
    Hidden Content

Cujosh

No problem!

I couldnt get NHL at my toys r us store so i got PGR traded that and a PS2 game in for NHL 2002 and i have to say its a great game
    UP THE TOON
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

its diffinately the best hockey game ta date....it was just last night i teamed up w/ a friend that aint played before and we were doing crazy behind the back pass ta one time combos. it was great. nothing like beating the snot out of your other firends....its so much more satisfying then beating the cpu.

Originally posted by DZNUTZ
    its diffinately the best hockey game ta date....it was just last night i teamed up w/ a friend that aint played before and we were doing crazy behind the back pass ta one time combos. it was great. nothing like beating the snot out of your other firends....its so much more satisfying then beating the cpu.
    lol...agreed! Except they start getting bored after they lose 20 games in a row...
    "What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream? Or what's worse, what if only that fat guy in the third row exists?"
    Woody Allen
    ----------------------------
    Peace!

Josh - Editor in Chief
    Hidden Content

Thread Information