Hi everybody!! Those who know me call me Slap. So please feel free. Kinda stuck with me from playing high school football. I am on Xbox Live Rewards and enjoyed an opportunity to play the community play date this evening with Enamelized420, HaZarD SFD, and Kamshaft. I had a great time talking and shooting some people and thought they sounded like a cool bunch of folks I could definitely relate to. Thanks for letting me join. Learned a lot about game reviewing and thought I would check the site out.I love video games. Been playing since I could pick up a controller. First game system I played was the Entelevision console. For those that don't know, this system was out before Atari and the Atari 2600.. I remember getting in trouble in '87 for hooking up the original Nintendo to my parents tube style television because I couldn't wait to play some Mario. lol.. I was 9 years old then. Now, I'll be 35 years old in May, have two kids of my own, who love video games of course, and I still play video games every chance I get. Well, that is a little about me and my addiction you might say. My gamer-tag is slapshot38237 on both the PS3 and the Xbox. Hit me up some time. Anyway, hope we get a chance to play and talk more.