I thought I had posted this reply already but it never appeared so either I didn't click submit, or there was a submission error. In any case, here it is...

I only have ever had one account, so no dual account issue. Also, I did find the "ready to install" area. I assumed I would just have to search out games on the marketplace one by one and then re-download. But having them all right in one central place to download is pretty smart of Microsoft. This is where I re-downloaded NBA Jam, and LodeRunner, but the rest of my purchases are not there for some reason.

I had a chat with Xbox support a bit ago while at work. They advised me to delete gamer profile, then turn off and unplug console, then hold front button 30 seconds to drain power, then leave off for 3 minutes. After this boot up and re-download gamer profile to see if it helps. I am a bit skeptical, but may try. Honestly, not sure how much I will play these other games anyway, but its the principle that I am not able to access what I paid for.