Thread: Upgraded 360 to One S, some XBLA games not showing as purchased

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Variation-XBA View Post
    What does it show if you go to those games on the marketplace as if you were going to buy them again? It should just show install
    If I locate any of these games in the store, instead of a "download" or "get" button, it shows a "click to see price" button. If I click, it takes me to the next screen and shows the actual price from the store. I could hit continue there, but I feel like this would charge it to my account credit card if I go any further. I did this years ago on the 360 with NBA 2k12, was looing at the details screen and clicked continue and I accidentally purchased it in this same manner, just clicked the wrong button. I didn't want it and never downloaded it. Tried to get a refund, again by talking to xbox support, but they wouldn't give me anything. B@stards. So anyway, yeah I don't think I am getting these older purchases back without buying them again. I emailed the support agent who gave me the troubleshooting steps to ask if it was unsuccessful if they would issue me a download code or credit, but of course no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ tx View Post
    If I locate any of these games in the store, instead of a "download" or "get" button, it shows a "click to see price" button. If I click, it takes me to the next screen and shows the actual price from the store. I could hit continue there, but I feel like this would charge it to my account credit card if I go any further. I did this years ago on the 360 with NBA 2k12, was looing at the details screen and clicked continue and I accidentally purchased it in this same manner, just clicked the wrong button. I didn't want it and never downloaded it. Tried to get a refund, again by talking to xbox support, but they wouldn't give me anything. B@stards. So anyway, yeah I don't think I am getting these older purchases back without buying them again. I emailed the support agent who gave me the troubleshooting steps to ask if it was unsuccessful if they would issue me a download code or credit, but of course no reply.
    Sounds like the games your missing are not backwards compatible. That would be my guess. As far as I know the click to see price button only shows up for 360 games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by garygnu812 View Post
    Sounds like the games your missing are not backwards compatible. That would be my guess. As far as I know the click to see price button only shows up for 360 games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    They are 360 games (xbox live arcade specifically) and they are definitely backward compatible. Tyey appear on the BC list, and I also can see the achievements I have earned from these if I log in to my account at Xbox.com. The ones not showing for redownload are Contra, Galaga, Pacman CE, Bionic Commando: 2 Rearmed. The ones that worked with no issue are Lode Runner, Hexic HD, Assassin's Creed III, NBA Jam On Fire Edition.

I just did a little more research and figured something out. Partly this is my error. So I could have sworn that the game I had was Bionic Commando 2: Rearmed, not realizing there was both Rearmed and Rearmed 2 in the series. I had the first one, but it is the sequel that is on the BC list. So this explains the issue with Bionic, but I should still be able to get Contra, Galaga and Pacman CE.

Another interesting detail, logging into my gamer profile on xbox.com, I see all these achievements for all games, but under "My Games" only the titles that I was able to successfully re-download are showing. Contra, Galaga, etc. do not show up here. I wonder what the heck is going on. Obviously I had the games if I have the achievements showing.

Thread Information