J/K. I figured, since we've already had ONE plate posted this week that apparently caught everyone by surprise because nobody had ever seen it before, I couldn't get shown up like that. Why? 'Cause I'm the KING, baybee. All hail the KING.

Actually, it's just because a pretty damn fabulous guy is sending these to me. How damn fabulous is he? He's SO damn fabulous that he's sending a few of them for me to give away to y'all. There isn't enough for everybody, AND these are so freakin' rare that I will be forced to sit on them until the database is officially up and running. (They're so rare, I've never seen them ever, anywhere, before today.)

That means you guys have to stick around, lol. Evil, huh? What's worse is that there is a thing called "GTWO" which stands for "Get The Word Out." I will be sending info about our database and the giveaway to GTWO, who will in turn get it circulated to a large number of other community websites. Meaning, your chances just went down. Sorry.

On the other hand, and this isn't a promise, just a thought... I might look at registration dates, and give everyone who enters one chance for every month they've been a member. That way, long time supporters of the forum have a better chance as a thanks for their support, but newcomers still also have a chance (since they'll probably make up in numbers what they lack in longevity.)

So I suppose you wanna see these plates?

I bet you do.