Hello all, i`m a noob here (especially in faceplate collection ). Eventhough i`ve got only three faceplate , but these three are my most adorable and my treasure.

So here goes..

Gears of War (marcus phoenix)

I bought it on eBay, yeah i know that this is standard faceplate to many collectors. But for me this one is very special, cause Gears of War game that make me bought Xbox 360 (also Xbox 360 Arcade, the previous one died because rrod). Eventhough i`m not able to collect all Gears of War faceplate out there...i`m very satisfied with this one !! Very-very hard to find in my country (Indonesia)

Adidas 2006 World Cup Faceplate

Another collection is this awesome super rare collection of Adidas 2006 World Cup Faceplate (am i right?). What makes me even happy is the faceplate comes with the boxed and bandana. When i first saw it in the shop display, i didn`t notice the other stuff... But when the owner said to me that the bandana and the box is also mine, it`s a whole package (see pic below)

What even bother me is the resale value if its sealed ( around $650).. yeah i`ve check lowdown411 web. Trully unbeliveable, what do you guys think?