Thread: Oscar De La Hoya Faceplate

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Oscar De La Hoya Faceplate

So yesterday my mom calls me and ask if I want to go meet Oscar De La Hoya. Duh, who wouldn't. While I'm waiting on my ride, it hits me, Oscar is in Fight Night, so why not get him to autograph a plate. We get their, get our books, chillin in line and they give us this piece of paper that says
    "Oscar will only sign copy's of his book "American Son" No other memorabilia, items, pics, ect... No personalized sigs, No posed photos" Me being me, I'm gonna try anyway. I broke two of the rules.
    My turn up, the handler takes my book, Oscar signs it, shakes my hand, then I pulled it out. I said "Sir, I know you play Xbox, my friends and I love you in Fight Night, would you please sign my faceplate?" He took it from me, said "thats really cool" and signed it.

From the sound of it, he has never been asked to sign one before. As soon as he started to sign it, his handlers were pissed as you can tell by the look on the guys face behind me.

He's a really nice guy, really cool, down to earth guy. Stopped for people and took pics, held babies, everything. Top notch guy.
    Last edited by wicked_d365; 06-16-2008 at 10:58 AM.

Thread Information