Hello,

My names Shannon Hadaki.

I'm a huge fan of gaming and meeting new and cool people. I'm friendly as long as your friendly as well I'm also a part time model. I always say "I'm a part time model and full time gamer" witch is true. I love gaming... I may not game 24/7 but I would like to as much as possible.

I was a model is more like it. I rarely model anymore but had a pretty good run this last year.

I have 6 tattoos and my ears are stretched to 5/8".
I have an unhealthy obsession with Xbox LIVE witch I don't find wrong at all. Sadly I currently don't have many friends to hangout with on Xbox because most of my friends had to get a job or are just to busy to play anymore. Sadly my best friend had to get a job and he works ALL day... It really sucks but whatever... Nothing you can really do about it.

So, I'm here to hopefully meet some cool people and make some new friends.
Like my sig says, I don't just add people on Xbox without getting to know them first. I like nice, funny and chill people... When you add people you don't know... That sometimes IS NOT what you get lol...

BuT YoU ArE WeLcOmE tO aDd Me On MsN oR sKyPe.

MSN: ShannonHadaki@live.com

Just drop by and say hi sometime :]
Like I said, I hope to meet some new cool people to chill with. If not, then that sucks but still. I'm trying

I'll also try to be active on this forum because it looks awesome and like theres a lot going on. So why not?

Thanks for reading! (If anyone did lol)