hi

in the last thread people thought that I am some guy that like ps2 or nintendo, first of all I want to clear that thing I love the xbox, and it's not in my country yet, but u have to understand that the xbox in usa is doing very good cuz games comes out very soon, but in the pal version there is a lot of delys, I just don't get microsoft why they do it ? why they simply don't give all the games in the multi format why the pal and all this systems, today it's irelevnt!
the xbox isn't doing very good in europe, actualy from what I read it's a complete fail, more then that the reson is not enough games!!

in japan there is no need to say that the xbox lost more then 30 precent of his sales to ps2, and to remind u that I read another article that say that microsft is planing a new console actually a xbox with some digital recorder so it can sell the xbox this way, it will come to the state...

so now may I ask again will the xbox fail>?

bye
(btw: if microsft has a lot of money doesn't mean they are planing to loose all the company money on the xbox system ... belive me gate wil cut it very fast if it see that no profits is coming out of it ..
)