Thats right the season is almost upon us and I can't wait.. and what better way to get in the action then get this game as soon as it comes out!!

NHL 2k3 is just around the corner and I can't wait.. unfortunately.. I don't know if I will be buying it because I have NHL 2002!! ARG.. lol.. well anyways.. I found some great news.. I already thought this was true but I now know that it is official.. 2K3 will be online!!! WOOOO... If there are any canucks that read this and I know there will be because there are many Canadians in these forums... that my friends is some very good news!! For the first time ever I'll actually get to play a hockey game over the net... I can't freaking wait!!! By the way here is some info on the game in case you're curious.

ESPN Broadcast Presentation -- Replays, scores, music, and more are displayed in the famous ESPN style.

All New Franchise Mode -- Create a team and develop it into a dynasty. Play the roles of general manager, coach, scout, player, and more.

Detailed Player Attributes -- Each player is rated in over 50 different categories, resulting in unique players that perform like their real-world counterparts.

Complete Lines Control -- Set and customize lines based upon your own strategy and maintain full control over how and when you cycle them.

Improved Play Execution -- Teammates work together to set up plays and execute strategy. Defense-minded teams may trap the zones, while faster teams tend to play a more wide-open style.
Revamped Special Teams -- Tougher power play units will make you think twice about committing frivolous penalties.

Dynamic Graphics and Lighting -- Next-generation technology meticulously displays details such as glass reflections, ice texture, uniform fabric, and decals.

Play-by-play with convincing situational analysis and awareness, improved telestrator, and more varied game commentary.

Over 30 Arenas -- All 30 NHL arenas are represented in the game with extras such as a Legends arena and an International ice rink.

Advanced Physics Engine -- Puck movement is more consistent, making passes, shots and saves more predictable and realistic.