Hey,

Before I start, dont just ignore this post as what im saying MIGHT not of happened to you. However it just did to me and im wondering if something went wrong with my xbox, or just some small glitch, or its normal. I aint exactly new to the forums and I havn't posted any stuff about xbox's being faulty before - Just coz i have a pretty low post count please dont ignore me.

Well anyway:

I was playing on Moto GP, and I was getting stuck on this circuit so instead of having to re-qualify, etc, If i was not doiig well i just ejected the game, waited for the flashing green light (from around the eject button) to stop flashing and re insert it. One time when i did this instead of getting the normal 'X' when you insert the game I got a somewhat strange start up.

When you turn the Xbox on you know that kinda green flubber thing, well this came up, kind of 'exploded' and then the word 'Xbox' came up all kinda flashy. And then instead of running the game i got this error message:

This is an Xbox game disc

Please put it in your Xbox to start play

Then it had a lot of other languages, i guess saying the same message.

I then ejected the disc, put it back in and all was fine.

Nothing like this has ever happened before (since i got the xbox, on UK launch) - The only thing to my xbox begin fine is recieveing the dirt disc error message 2 times.

I wonder if you guys could shed any insight to this, if this has happened to you, or anything like this.

I know this might sound very strange but I am NOT lying.

Thanks

Dan