Recently reading my EGM, on the ****ter I might add, I noticed that SEGA is releasing Skies of Arcadia for Gamecube and PS2 but not for the X-Box. It might just be a Dreamcast port, but it's a great RPG, from what I've heard, and since I never got the chance to play it on my Dreamcast as my friend busted my Dreamcast and I had already purchased the 'box and found no need to buy another, well I find myself screwed. I have been wanting to play this game as more and more people seem to be talking about it, but now I find that it's impossible to do unless I either purchase another Dreamcast(waste of money) or buy one of the two systems I want but don't want as most titles will come to X-box. So I was thinking that with all the members here and with a little more on other boards with the help of all of you we could get a petition together with around 5000 people or more and maybe influence SEGA into seeing that a lot of people want this game ported to the 'Box instead of the ****ed PS2 and Gamecube. It's not like it would take them that much time to reprogram the ****ed game onto the X-box or maybe someone could make a bleem for "the green machine" that can play Dreamcast games and PS2 games... just maybe. Please someone help me out here with some backup...