I just had a birthday and told my wife i wanted a new tv for the basement, we had a fading tube, banged up, left over from way back when. I play my XBOX on our big screen, but usually have to wait till later when everyones in bed, so i figured it would be nice to be able toplay whenever and still go to the big screen when i wanted to, so i left the connections on the 50" and we went out for a new TV.

I really wanted a flat screen but they are a little pricy, and again, i mostlly play on the big screen. So there it was, the XBOX compatible RCA, we were looking for a 27" and they had one, looked nice, the picture and features were adiquate, so i figured what the hell, let's give it a shot, and bouth the V-Port conection for the XBOX.

I am happy to report that for $250 i am happily surprised with this set. Super crisp picture, great remote that you can program all you AV stuff to, HDTV ready, S-Video and Component, and the XBOX looks great on it. Great color, shadows, etc...

Now i know there are much better TV's out there, but for the price i think it's a great buy.

Just thought some of you may have wanted to know.