Hi, im new to these boards.
Anyway i've recently picked up espn basketball (nba 2k4), at heart im a big fan of the Live franchise, but i decided to give nba 2k4 a chance. Before getting espn bball, i did alot of reading up on sites such as gamespot gamefaq ebworld, the big thing was the 24/7 mode which is really awesome, along with how truly BIG it is with you being able to play online against other 24/7 mode guys. One problem i have is that this game is suppoed to be a big time sim game, but how can you be a big time sim game if all you have is 4 plays on offense ? Further on offense, if you were to call an iso (which is just one on one and your guys move to the other side of the court), your doing your thing and your own damn teamate comes back and the guy gaurading him always steals the ball. The game annoys me with the little things.
It also seems like they've held back on players, i understand LeBron James is a rookie but he is indeed a really good player, but he has a 77 overall, but thankfully they make soo you may upgrade your players in the game.
Basically the game is great like the magz and sites have said befor me, but the little things mean lot to an avid basketball fan like my self.
Moral of the story, "Little Things mean alot".

what are you guys thoughts on it ?