Tony Hawk 3 for xbox has no picture for me! The game boots up like any other XBOX game, then right after the XBOX logo goes away, the video completely drops. Strangly the audio is right there! In fact I can use the controller to blindly go through the menus. This is the only game in which i have this video problem, on the exact same setup without touching any wires, Halo and Amped work just fine! This is extremely frustrating, i brought the game back to the same place and got an exchange... same problem. Okay this is where it gets weird... i also have component wires setup at my house (right now i'm in my dorm room) and using the component wires the game works!!!! on the same tv using the cables that my xbox came with, i again get NO picture, just sound... I really need to get this game working with the normal cables that came with my xbox since i cant use the component ones on the tv i have here in my dorm room! please any help or ideas? could it be a defective disc? my xbox works fine with all the other games and dvds i have... thanks for reading through all this and please if anyone can help.. i miss this game so much!!!