Thread: spaceghost2k's moms custom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by JakofallAces View Post
    when is your mom going t start using the swarvoski's crystals?
    I think she got the Halo Girlfriend plate done last night. The Halo 3 plate is here but I think it still has a way to go. The plastic crystals come backed with a self-adhesive tape, but the Swarovski crystals have to be glued. Not sure the glue is going to work on the black plate because it's visible.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

tis117.com

if u want a nice firm sticking glue go out and buy a 2 part apoxy glue very sticky stuff we use it in my cermaics glass to glue stuff that broke but use a little and I suggest u wear gloves cause if u get it on ur fingers it will take about a week to come off

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    if u want a nice firm sticking glue go out and buy a 2 part apoxy glue very sticky stuff we use it in my cermaics glass to glue stuff that broke but use a little and I suggest u wear gloves cause if u get it on ur fingers it will take about a week to come off
    that could be used for some *clever* purposes, i'd advise no one to come near me for the next two weeks ( i.e. i am going to cover a glove and when i high five someone i will walk away leaving them with a glove stuck to their hand THANKS JARK)

tis117.com

the glue would dry before u get near anyone to do it lol the glue drys to a firm hold in about 5-10 minutes and completely dry in 24hrs

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JarkMan View Post
    the glue would dry before u get near anyone to do it lol the glue drys to a firm hold in about 5-10 minutes and completely dry in 24hrs
    well then i will have to do it to my gf while we are holding hands, this will be very awkward. oh well she has been getting on my DARK side

My mom will have a black Halo 3 plate up with "Midnight Diamond" Swarovski crystals on it. SHould be listed in the next hour or so.
    Faceplates at Hidden Content
    Kinect at Hidden Content .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceGhost2K View Post
    My mom will have a black Halo 3 plate up with "Midnight Diamond" Swarovski crystals on it. SHould be listed in the next hour or so.
    how did she eventually decide to attach the crystals to the plate, spacey.

Thread Information