Siegecraft Commander Hits the Xbox One
Siegecraft Commander, the action strategy hybrid from Blowfish Studios where players create a network of fortresses by launching buildings from catapults while attacking to topple enemy bases, is available now on Xbox One.S iegecraft Commander supports cross-platform multiplayer for 2-4 players between Xbox One to PC.
Multiplayer matches can be played as tactical turn-based or action-packed RTS battles. The single player campaign features a real-time war between a band of defense-focused knights and a tribe of offense-oriented Lizardmen.
Want to know more about the game? Well, here are a few of the games highlighted features:
- 28 different structures to leverage against enemy forces
- Two single-player campaigns following different factions, each with eight levels
- Online multiplayer for 2-4 tacticians with console-to-PC crossplay
- Optional VR and motion controller support to make aiming shots even more intuitive
- Two playable clans, each with distinct advantages in war
Commanders create a web of interlinked offensive and defensive towers to fortify their home base, cross the battlefield and reduce enemy central posts to rubble. Players are free to design a sprawling network, but their towers must all remain linked to their base. If a structure in a chain is destroyed, everything disconnected from the base in that chain also falls.
We hope to have more on the game as soon as we can for you all.
Source: Press Release