2K Announces the Cena(Nuff) Edtion of WWE 2K18
2K has announced plans for the Cena (Nuff) Edition of WWE 2K18, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. Packed with an impressive collection of exclusive memorabilia and digital content, the offering will celebrate the 15-year career of WWE Superstar John Cena while paying homage to his distinct position as WWE’s most frequently cheered – and frequently booed – personality. Limited to 30,000 copies worldwide, the WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Edition will be availableat participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $149.99.
The WWE 2K18 Cena (Nuff) Edition will include:
- Copy of WWE 2K18 Deluxe Edition video game, which includes the following items:
- WWE 2K18 Season Pass digital content (details announced this fall);
- Playable WWE Legends and John Cena Rivals: Batista and Rob Van Dam;
- Playable John Cena Characters: ECW® One Night Stand (2006) and WrestleMania® 26 (2010);
- Kurt Angle Pack: Access to WWE “American Hero” (2001) and ECW “Wrestling Machine” (2006) playable characters;
- Exclusive premium packaging, including a unique cover sleeve;
- Exclusive Mattel John Cena / Cena Nuff action figure featuring Cena and Cena (Nuff) T-shirt options;
- Fanatics Limited Edition Commemorative Plaque with a piece of the ring mat from his 16th WWE Championship at Royal Rumble earlier this year, as well as a hand-signed photo from John Cena;
- WWE SuperCard limited edition in-game cards featuring John Cena, Batista and Rob Van Dam, as well as a Cena (Nuff) card back.
“Whether you love him or love to hate him, there is no denying the hustle, dedication and impact of a guy like John Cena,” said Chris Snyder, Vice President of Marketing at 2K. “There will never be anyone else like him – a testament to his character and our Be Like No One campaign – and it makes him the perfect fit to honor with a fun, yet memorable collector’s edition that’s a must-have for any WWE fan.”
We here at XboxAddict think this is a true wrestling fans edition, given what is included in all of the content, physical and digital.
Source: Press Release