Forza Motorsport 7 Getting 'The Fate of the Furious' Car Pack
Are you eagerly awaiting Forza Motorsport 7? Did you pre-purchase the Deluxe or Ulitmate Edition, or plan to buy on of them at launch, then hold on to your hats, The Fate of the Furious Car Pack is coming for free, instantly adding 10 cars to your garage.
As you saw from the video above, these cars are from this years release of The Fate of the Furious, the 9th movie in the Fast & the Furious franchise. For those who may not pick up the deluxe or ultimate editions of FM7, you can pick the car pack up as a standalone DLC for $9.99.
Below youll find a detailed explanation of each car:
1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- This C2 Stingray was built to emulate the autocross and chase down cones with the best from the modern era. Underneath the period-correct fender flares you will find a lot of rubber and an independent rear suspension that delivers tons of grip. Given its lightened and strengthened chassis, the 400 horsepower transferred through a Muncie four-speed should provide the perfect package for straightening out any set of curves you may encounter.
1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- This fully modified ice racing version of Dominic Toretto’s favorite car has little left of your typical Charger. In fact, only the roof and pillars are stock. This chunk of American muscle has been widened to accommodate its 18-inch tires that fight for traction with the help of a custom all-wheel-drive system and ridiculous steering angle that would make even a drifter drop their jaw. Under the hood is a Chevrolet LS motor with more than enough juice to keep it sideways. Naturally the entire car has been reinforced and fortified for battle.
2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- It’s no surprise to find Deckard Shaw driving another gorgeous modern coupe from his homeland of England. In Furious 7 he rolled an Aston Martin DB9 and in The Fate of the Furious he is behind the wheel of this elegant and powerful Jaguar F-TYPE. The car is appropriately presented in British green and fits its driver to a tee. Of course the 550 horsepower super-charged V8 gives Deckard the edge to hang with the fastest cars of his team mates.
1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- The GTX marked the end of the muscle car era and was one of the last models to offer the early Hemi engine. The 383 under the hood is all grunt; one listen will tell you it means business. That makes for the kind of ominous and powerful presence you expect.
2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- In the real world and in the world of The Fate of the Furious, the Subaru WRX STI is a staple, hence this beautiful and highly-modified wide body STI. With its humongous, awesome wing, and full racing cage, it’s plain to see that this car driven briefly by Little Nobody means business. That downforce and chassis stiffness can only make a car with massive grip even better.
2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
- The Demon has claimed the title of fastest 0-100 mph production car in the world. It makes for the perfect movie Mopar for Dominic Toretto, since out of the box it can destroy the quarter-mile in less than 10 seconds. While based on the Challenger model, there is little left of the original by the time the chassis is imbued with its Demon heart. The 840 horsepower from the optional crate package (808 stock) are supported by the Demon’s amazing drivetrain and suspension that help get all that power to the pavement.
1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- Due to trade embargoes begun in the 1950s, Cuba’s one-of-a-kind car culture is literally a thing of the past, where post-war Chevys like the Fleetline are still king. This has forced some ingenious service-life-prolonging tactics to keep those cars on the road, which has also made the country a real-life time capsule for cars. When Dominic Toretto is challenged to a street race by a local with a heavily modified 1955 Ford Fairlane, he must get innovative to make his Fleetline – affectionately deemed “the slowest car in Havana” – competitive. This Chevy is all but stripped to the chassis and endowed with a huge Garrett turbo from a marine engine. Running 30 pounds of boost, and a few other hacked together modifications gives Toretto a serious street weapon.
2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- The gull-wing doors are about all that is amiss in this SLS-inpired AMG GT S. Take one look at its low sleek lines backed by the performance of a twin-turbo V8 and you will find the perfect match for The Fate of the Furious family member Tej Parker. Rolling in high style in the New York scene, Tej puts the power and style to good use for the team. Whether you drive this super coupe for the way it makes you feel or the wins it can put under your belt is up to you.
2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
Even though the modifications to this Subaru BRZ for The Fate of the Furious were minor, it still stands out as an immaculate ride. The fact that three of the four cars built for the movie survived is a testament to the proven performance of the model. Little Nobody had the pleasure of driving it first in the film. Now it is your turn.
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
- The Local Motors Rally Fighter is the perfect vehicle straight from the low-volume, open-source design factory. Driven by Letty Ortiz for the astounding ice lake scene in The Fate of the Furious, the buggy-like build with massive tires and Chevy LS power under the hood is the perfect match. Far from stock, this Rally Fighter is equipped with a massive push bar and lighting that could illuminate the dark side of the moon.
So there you have it gearheads, all the new DLC from Fate of the Furious that will be available when Forza Motorsport 7 launches.
Source: Xbox News Wire/YouTube