TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge Gets a Release Date
TT Isle of Man, commentated by John McGuinness, who just happens to be considered the most successful driver in Tourist Trophy history, will be available March 6, 2018.
John McGuinness, known as the "Morecambe Missile", has been described as the veritable legend of street motorcycle racing. While he has proven his skill many times in grand competitions such as the North West 200 and the Macau Grand Prix, he is above all a specialist of the Tourist Trophy, where he’s racked up 23 victories.
The game, TT Isle of Man, caught him off guard, and there are lots of details that make it so realistic to him. A few of the main features are as follows:
- A faithful reproduction of the 37.73 miles and 264 bends of the Snaefell Mountain, which offers a race longer and more difficult than all GP circuits
- 9 fantasy tracks to practice before facing the major race
- 23 riders and 40 official motorbikes
- Online competition for up to 8 players
- A career mode that allows you to unlock new motorbikes and win the legendary Isle of Man Tourist Trophy
You can check out the video below to get a feeling for not only the game, but how John felt that the game provided a realistic depiction of what he rode in real life:
TT Isle of Man is the official simulation of motorcycle racing and offers an exact replica of the longest track in the world. The game is available March 6, 2018 on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.
-: CLEANED :- (DELETE ME)
Source: Press Release/YouTube