Warner Bros. has Released Hitman: Definitive Edition Today (May 17th)
Warner Bros. has officially released Hitman: Definitive Edition, which is available in retail stores beginning today. Developed by IO Interactive, the HITMAN: Definitive Edition brings together all previously released content and game updates from the first season of Hitman, in addition to new in-game disguises for Agent 47 inspired by classic IO Interactive titles – Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas – celebrating the Danish studio’s 20th anniversary.
So, what’s the lowdown on this ‘uber edition’? Good question. The Hitman: Definitive Edition features the following content:
- IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
- Hitman Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
- Hitman Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
- Hitman Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
- Hitman Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
- All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
We here at XBA think that this is a pretty good "Definitive Edition", especiallly for those that have yet to jump into this generations of consoles Hitman.
Source: Press Release/YouTube