Danger Zone 2 Crashes onto the Xbox One
Danger Zone 2, Three Fields Entertainments second high-speed driving game, is now out for the Xbox One. From the freeways of the USA to the Autovías of Spain to other unique locations around the world, players can ‘crash for cash’ at higher speeds, in more expansive environments while driving a greater variety of vehicles than ever before.
The dev-team states that Danger Zone 2 delivers real world physics and other dynamic features including:
- Drive at high speed on actual roads crowded with everyday traffic.
- Shunt, Slam, Flip, Roll and Jackknife as many vehicles as possible.
- Create chaos across 26 of the world’s most notorious accident blackspots, set in 17 unique locations around the world.
- Eight vehicles to drive and smash including Sedentary Sedan, Chaotic Coupe, Really Crazy Taxi and more!
- Objective Based Gameplay – Complete Objectives to earn Bonus Cash in each level.
- Online Leaderboards track friends and global competition.
You can check out the trailer below to see some of the madness:
Source: Press Release/YouTube