Shikhondo - Soul Eater Out Today on Xbox One
The intense bullet-hell shmup Shikhondo - Soul Eater is now available to download on Xbox One. To celebrate the launch, the games developer, DeerFarm, has put together some helpful tips for racking up the kinds of huge scores youll need if you want to be a serious leaderboard contender
So, you may be asking what this game is all about. Shikhondo - Soul Eater is a Korean bullet-hell shoot ‘em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology.
Armies of demons known as yokai have escaped from Limbo. They are spreading like a plague across the land, sowing fear and stealing souls. You must destroy the pestilent invaders and free the captured souls from eternal torment.
The game includes Arcade, Hardcore and Local Co-op modes. Some of the games key features are as follows:
- Five stages of intense bullet-hell action and hypnotic barrage patterns
- Game modes include: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and Local Co-op
- Fly close to enemy bullets to fill the Soul Gauge and unleash a super attack for high scores
- Two playable characters, each with their own types of attack
- Online leaderboards for high score glory
- Demonic enemies and bosses inspired by Asian mythology
- Stunning and intricate Oriental artwork
If you are a gamer who enjoys a shump now and then, you may want to take a look at this game.
Source: Press Release