Hell Warders is Hitting the Xbox One this Fall
PQube Limited and Antigravity Game Studios has announced that their new IP Hell Warders, a third person action tower defence hybrid, is coming to various platforms this fall, and that includes the Xbox One.
What is this game all about you ask. Well, you will rise up as one of the mighty Hell Warders, an ancient order of heroes with unique powers and abilities, to resist the demon hordes head-on. Push back wave after wave of Hell-spawn with an arsenal of weapons, rip apart their fearsome commanders with powerful hero skills, and deploy your army of knights, archers, and mages to bring the fight back to Hell.
For those looking to see what a few features of the game are, you can check out the brief list below:
- Annihilate the legions of Hell - Control powerful Heroes, unleash devastating abilities and deploy strategic defensive units in this brand new sub-genre title.
- Fortify your defenses - Set up archers, knights, mages and catapults - choose their position, upgrade their abilities and create the strongest resistance possible.
- Join forces online and locally - Combine forces with up to four players and battle the legions of evil! Hell Warders supports co-operative play with friends and online matchmaking.
- Choose from three class-based heroes and enhance them - Choose from three diverse heroes – each with their own unique weapons, skills and abilities. Completing stages rewards you with beacons which upgrades your skills and unlocks powerful artifacts allowing you to stand toe to toe with even the toughest of demons.
- Challenge Epic Encounters - Battle demonic monsters, from the small and numerous to the epic and towering. Every resident of Hell is out to stop you.
You can also check out the game’s first trailer below. We think that this game might interest a lot of people that are fans of different genres, so we really hope to have more coverage as time goes by.
Source: Press Release/YouTube