V-Rally 4 is Set to Release Next Week
Ok rally racing fans, weve got some news, and a video for you. Ahead of next weeks North American release of V-Rally 4, that gang in charge of developing, and publishing, the game, Bigben, Kylotonn Racing Game and Maximum Games, have released a new launch trailer showing off what you might just expect when the game hits on Tuesday, September 11th.
Each discipline in V-Rally 4 offers a unique driving experience. Racing fans will put their skills to the test in Rally, Extreme-Khana, V-Rally Cross, Buggy, and Hillclimb modes. Faithful to previous V-Rally games, the Career mode takes you on a tour of the world with the objective of becoming the champion in each category. In order to achieve this status, youll have to win races, unlock and purchase new vehicles, improve your cars, and make strategic choices about the way your career is managed..
In total, 22 environments, each offering various tracks, are available (on asphalt, gravel, snow, sand, and more). And for the 6 Rally environments (Monument Valley, Sequoia Park, Safari, Japan, Siberia, Malaysia), you can create special stages: the road network is made up of hundreds of intersections and the stage generator offers thousands of possibilities by opening or closing intersections. Its impossible to learn all the tracks by heart, so youll have to pay close attention to your co-drivers notes.
Here are osme key features of the game for you to check out: :
- V-Rally Mode: V-Rallys Career mode represents the heart of the experience.
- Quick Race: Quickly access all the games content (vehicles and environments), for all categories. Theres nothing better for training, testing vehicles, and getting used to their particularities.
- Multiplayer: Online with up to 8 players, or offline split-screen.
- 22 Environments and Stage Generator: Numerous pre-generated tracks and the ability to drive special stages in Rally mode.
- Vehicle Customization: In Career mode, a livery editor allows you to completely customize your vehicle and give it the colors you want.
- More than 50 Cars: Collect legendary and historic vehicles (Lancia Delta S4, Porsche Carrera SC Safari, Mustang Fastback...) and modern cars (Ford Focus RS RX, MINI John Cooper Works, Volkswagen Polo R WRC...) for a well-rounded driving experience!
We have a few racing fans on the XBA crew, and we hope to check this out as soon as we can.
Source: Press Release/YouTube