Green Slime to be Utilized in Nickelodeon Kart Racers
Nickelodeon Kart Racers is set to hit this holiday season, and with it comes many of Nickelodeons known franchises. Well, today something special was announced. The iconic Nickelodeon green slime, which made its debut in 1979, plays a critical role on the race track.
Players will fill their slime bar by driving over the fluorescent green goo to activate speed boosts. Slime patches come in many shapes and sizes and do not come without risk; it is very slippery, so watch out! Other patches are so big, your kart will transform into a jet ski! If youre lucky, you might just unlock a shortcut. Thanks to the slime valve and item boxes, you never know when your favorite Nickelodeon character might get slimed.
For those who may not know much of what this upcoming kart racer is about, here are a a few key features:
- Choose a racer from 12 of the most iconic characters: SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats and MORE.
- Race on 24 different Slimed-filled tracks including Bikini Bottom, NYC sewers, Tommy Pickles house, Arnolds school and more.
- Awesome Co-Op and Local Multi-Player for non-stop action the entire family will love.
- Customizable Karts with multiple power-ups and special attacks.
- Team-based co-op multiplayer, players can perform devastating fused attack.
- Slime overload will have you turning your Karts into jet-ski racers.
So, there you have it kart racing fans. We definitely hope to have more information as this game gets closer to launch.
Source: Press Release