Activision Introduces the Call of Duty Companion App
Good new COD fans, the free Call of Duty Companion App is now available on iOS and Android devices, and Activision says that you can take your squad on the go, keep loadouts at the tips of your fingers, and get personalized recaps, briefs and gameplay tips based on your play.
Here are some of the thing that you can do:
Keep Your Friends Close, and Turn Your Enemies into Friends
- Keep tabs on your friends’ progress in the friends feed. You can track their accomplishments and battle stats, see what they’re playing, and compare their achievements to yours so you can either join the fight or talk some trash.
- You can form a squad with up to 20 other players and earn in-game and exclusive rewards by completing weekly objectives as a Squad. Each week, your Squad will be tasked with in-game challenges, such as getting a certain number of zombie kills or winning matches in a specific game mode.
Personalized Match Reports and Gameplay Analysis
- By connecting to your in-game profile, the Companion App will give you a personalized, deep dive into your previously played matches across Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 in Blackout, Multiplayer, and Zombies, as well as Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer, including War Mode.
- Once you sign up, you will receive a weekly Action Report of how you played in the previous week, as well as a Weekly Briefing with suggestions, tips and tricks that can get you back into the battle with an edge.
- Along with stats for your individual Weapons, Equipment and Loadouts – the Companion App will show you Match Analyses and Heat Maps to track every bullet and movement in that match. Based on your play, the app will give you personalized recommendations to help you drive up those stats
Stay in the Know
- The Call of Duty Companion App also features a News tab that can give you the latest details on all of these and more at the tap of a button. Stay on top of all the latest intel while you’re on the go, or even while you’re quietly waiting to get the drop on someone in Blackout.
And remember folks, this app is FREE, so if you play BLOPS or still play COD:WWII, then download this app to your Android or iOS device.
Source: Activision Games Blog