Brawlhalla, from Ubisoft, is Finally Hitting the Xbox One
Wow, a new free-to-play game has come to the Xbox One from Ubisoft. Brawlhalla®, its free-to-play platform fighter game with more than 15 million players on other platforms, is now also available on the Xbox One. Additionally, an update across all available platforms (Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC) adds Ubisoft’s Rayman into Brawlhalla’s colorful cast of Legends, new skins from Rayman’s universe of characters and a new Kung Foot mode.
Rayman is bringing his limbless kung-fu combos to the Brawlhalla universe, facing off against all manner of warriors who’ve been pulled into Valhalla by Odin and his Valkyries. Rayman’s unique weapons are his fists, using his boxing gloves from Rayman Legends to pummel his opponents, and his axe that allows him to surf the stages to cut down his enemies. When using his signature moves, Rayman can follow the Lums in a combo-winning move, his helicopter hair whirring in the wind.
The update also includes skins for Rayman and all his boisterous buddies: Rayman will launch with three skins of Sir Rayelot, Raymesis and Raydvar ((Rayman disguised as Bodvar, Brawlhalla’s viking hero); Cowgirl Legend Cassidy will have an epic Globox skin and Valkyrie Legend Brynn will have an epic Barbara skin.
A new mode, called Kung Foot mode, is now available for all Brawlhalla players where Legends compete to hit, kick and blast a soccer ball into their opponent’s goal while defending their own. In this mode based on the Kung Foot mini-game from Rayman Legends, things can get crazy quickly; the more the ball gets hit, the farther and faster it travels.
Finally, a three-week Rayman celebration event kicks off on November 6 with tons of new content for all players, including;
- Kung Foot Mode replaces the Brawl of the Week: Players will be able to queue for Kung Foot matches as well as play with friends locally or online. The default mode is 2v2, but in couch mode and custom lobbies, players can create Kung Foot games with anywhere from two to eight players.
- New Team Photo Taunt: In this very first team Taunt, players can taunt nearby to pose together. Only one player needs to have the Taunt in order for others to participate, and even opponents can join in on the fun
- New KO Effect: Medieval Dragon
- New Podium: Spellbound Tree
- New Sidekick: Lum King
- UI Takeover
- Additional 250 Gold to each player’s daily log-in bonus
Items from this event will remain available in Mallhalla even after the event has ended.
So, what do you think XBA fans, are you going to check out this new F2P game?
Source: Press Release/YouTube