Legendary Eleven Out Now for Xbox One
So, there seems to be other soccer games out there that arent named FIFA or PES. What are they you ask? Well, Legendary Eleven is an arcade soccer game inspired by the golden age of soccer spanning the 70s to the 90s (Trailer below is an early teaser trailer provided by PR).
It is said to bring a fresh approach to the game, with fluid gameplay and unique mechanics. You can develop plays and keep the possession of the ball to perform unstoppable Super Shots. You can also gamble with sliding tackles to steal the ball without the referee whistling for a foul, trust in your fans to support you if youre losing, or use special trading stickers to boost the stats in your team. As a game overall, the developers say that it is an over the top, fun and very accessible football game set during the retro World Cups that made history and inspired generations of players and fans.
Here are a list of the features that are notable in the game:
- 40+ national teams to choose from.
- 5 cups to finish in single player and Legendary Matches game mode where you get to re-live or change historic football games of past World Cups.
- 32 stickers to unlock that can be used to boost your team stats
- Arcade style football game inspired by classics from the 80s and 90s such as Super SideKicks, Nintendo World Cup, or even the early ISS Pro games
- A morale system that varies with team and player specific items
- Added depth in gameplay by adding wall passes, through passes, crosses, strategies and our own Super Shots
- Local multiplayer for up to 2 players
- Online multiplayer for up to 2 players (through invite only)
So, are you going to take a chance and check out Legendary Eleven?
Source: Press Release