Winter Sports Pack DLC Available Today for Hitman 2
People who are fans of Agent 47, and who are still playing the latest game in the Hitman franchise, have some new content to pick up. It seems that WBIE and IO Interactive have released the Hitman 2 Winter Sports Pack,and it is available now for all Expansion Pass owners. Youll be getting a bit of tools of the trade for Agent 47, including:
- Winter Sports Suit – A tight-fitting, multi-colored thin sweater with matching dark grey cargo pants, featuring reinforced knees, along with neoprene-laced gloves and a matching canteen to fit in at any ski-themed event.
- Snowball – A tightly packed snowball that can be used as a throwing item to annoy any adversary.
- Piton – A metal spike for climbing that is sharp enough to use as a lethal weapon.
- Quickdraw – Climbing gear that can double as a fiber wire in tight situations.
- Arctic Tool Box – A handy toolbox for arctic conditions that can be used to hide illegal items.
But wait, there is more. Additionally, the Snow Festival has arrived in Hokkaido, including a number of winter-themed items and the Snow Master Challenge Pack that features two new unlocks—the Ice Pick and Snow Festival Suit. Available today through Feb. 12, the Snow Festival content is FREE for all HITMAN 2 Legacy Pack owners.
For players who don’t currently own HITMAN 2, the entire Hokkaido Legacy Pack Location and Snow Festival content can be enjoyed for FREE throughout the duration of the event. Progress will carry over to the main game once the event ends on Feb. 12.
Check out the video below that highlights what to expect with all the DLC:
Source: Press Release/YouTube