Bombfest Now Out for Xbox One
If youve been waiting for a new party game that has you playing with friends to be the last man/woman standing, then your time has arrived. Sudden Event Studios and Whitethorn Digital has announced that their frantic blast of a party game BOMBFEST has arrived on consoles, including the Xbox One.
You will battle with bombs and try to be the last player standing in this local multiplayer game for you and up to three friends. Whoevers left standing at the end of each round earns the most points, and the player with the most points at the end wins. You will duke it out in wooden forts, on folding chairs, and even on the inside of the kitchen sink as you attempt to eliminate your foes.
BOMBFEST features 2-button controls and simple mechanics that are quick to learn and fun to master. It is tailored to be a game that both veteran or newbie gamers can play together, and have fun. Here is a quik rundown of some of the games features:
- 4-player, local-multiplayer for friendly battles or settling grudges
- 10 unique bombs for blowing away the competition
- 12 hand-crafted stages for you to duke it out on
- Plenty of options and modifiers to customize your experience
- Unlock new bombs, stages, characters, and more as you play
- Free content updates after launch are in our plans as well! Including new bombs, stages, characters, and accessories to unlock
So, there you have it party game fans, a new game for you to play with your friends and/or family.
Source: Press Release/YouTube