Deponia Doomsday Hits the Xbox One
If you are a point-and-click genre gamers, then we just happen to have a bit of news for you here. Daedalic Entertainment has announced that Deponia Doomsday, the fourth and final installment in the point-and-click series, has been released to the masses, including gamers on the Xbox One.
In Deponia Doomsday, the flying city of Elysium has fallen, hideous Fewlocks inhabit the junk planet Deponia, and Rufus is apparently the sole (human) survivor. He sees only one way out: Deponia must be blown up. Terrified, Rufus awakes in his bed. Was it a dream or a vision? As the oddball Professor McChronicle detects several time anomalies, Rufus finds a time machine and immediately sets out to duly muddle up the past, present and future.
We thought you might want to know about a few features of the game, so here you go:
- Dystopia vs. Utopia mixed with Neill Blomkamps Elysium and Christopher Nolans Interstellar – Welcome to Deponia Doomsday.
- The largest and most elaborate Deponia game yet, with around 20 hours of gameplay and over 100 game backgrounds.
- Discover the floating city of Elysium for the first time.
- Epic fan service: Experience a new chapter and alternate ending to the Deponia saga.
- Reunions with dozens of new and familiar oddball characters, including Goal, Lonzo, Lotti and even Wenzel.
You can check out the trailer below to see if this game might just interest you:
Source: Press Release/YouTube