The Division 2 Full Year of Free Post-Launch Content Announced
So, you pre-ordered The Division 2, played the beta, and you are planning to play the open beta this weekend. With all that being said, you might be wondering what post launch content youll be getting afterwords. Well, Ubisoft has the cat out of the bag. In terms of what the first year of free post-launch content as well as the Year 1 Pass, which is included in the Gold Edition and Digital Ultimate Edition of the game, or available separately for $49.99.
Following Tom Clancy’s The Division 2’s endgame-first philosophy, players can look forward to a full year of free post-launch content that includes Episodes, free major content updates with additional narratives and missions, new PvP and PvE modes, and new specializations. Each specialization brings a new signature weapon and skill tree to unlock and master as players take on new high-level challenges.
Players can expect the following content:
- Tidal Basin, releasing shortly after launch, will reveal a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks.
- Operation Dark Hours, also releasing soon after launch, will be the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division.
- Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions,releasing in Summer 2019,will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way.
- Episode 2: Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Autumn 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon and unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America’s most iconic locations
- Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.
For players who want to get their hands on new content as soon as possible, the Year 1 Pass will grant players the following:
- 7-day early access to All Year 1 Episodes narrative content
- Instant access to all Year 1 Specializations as they release
- 8 Classified Assignments revealing more about the fall of D.C.
- Exclusive cosmetics and additional in-game activities, such as base of operations projects and bounties,
There you have it folks, it looks like Ubisoft is going all in for the first year of post-launch content.
-: CLEANED :- (DELETE ME)
Source: Press Release/YouTube