The Levels Where You Create Car Carnage in Dangerous Driving Unveiled
Seen as a spiritual successor to the Burnout series, Dangerous Driving takes some time to let fans of the upcoming game know where they will driving, and of course crashing.
There are 7 stunning locations featured in the game, taking players on an epic trip inspired by the scenic roads of the USA. Each track provides the ultimate dangerous driving experience with drivers always seconds from a perilous cliff edge or deadly obstacle. The highlighted locations include:
- Twin Ferry Lakes - one of the more peaceful drives of Dangerous Driving, but as with all the courses in the game, danger lurks around every corner.
- Dead Rock Canyon - the straighter roads of Dead Rock Canyon make this location seem easy to navigate at first, but sharp hairpins and perilous cliff drops mean players will be constantly kept on the edge of their seats.
- Surf Side Island - sweeping bridges, stunning coastal views, wind farms and open sided tunnels are the trademarks of this location.
- Eagle Ridge Mountain - the switchback sections in Eagle Mountain Ridge are where players will have the opportunity to pull off some of the biggest drifts in the game, in this dramatic snowy mountain drive.
- High Dunes Desert - a dazzling drive through remarkable scenery but dont be fooled - this is a technical course where players will need their wits about them.
- Grasslands Proving Ground - set against a craggy, rocky backdrop are a myriad of tunnels, corners and some challenging air sections.
- Cool Water Valley - set around a steep ravine, this fast track is as unforgiving as the rivals players will race against.
So, there you have it folks, a bit of information about where the games action will be taking place.
Source: Press Release