Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition Coming Soon
If youve ever dreamed of playing on any of those famous tennis courts out there in tournaments like the French Open or the US Open, then we have a bit of news that might just interest you.
Two major names in international tennis will be swelling the ranks of Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition, bringing the number of ATP and WTA stars available in the game to 33.
Players can step into the shoes of Rafael Nadal, 11-time winner of Roland-Garros, and Kristina Mladenovic, a French player ranked amongst the top 50 in the world, for matches on the clay courts of Roland-Garros.
This latest tennis game is said to provide an optimized playing experience and even more content. On all types of surfaces, and especially on the legendary clay courts of Roland-Garros, players take on the biggest stars in world tennis, such as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer and Gaël Monfils.
Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition is the complete game, and includes:
- 32 of the worlds best players, including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Stan Wawrinka, Kristina Mladenovic and legends Andre Agassi and John McEnroe
- Over 21 courts of every surface type, including the new main courts at Roland-Garros: Philippe-Chatrier, Suzanne-Lenglen and Simonne-Mathieu. Tennis World Tour Roland-Garros Edition gives players the chance to be the first to play on these courts in their finished state
- The central court at the Mutua Madrid Open: "La Caja Magica"
- A career mode that realistically simulates a players career, with training, matches, qualifications and more
- A new customization tool to create your own player from the ground up
- An online mode with a Leaderboard and private matches
So, there you have it folks, May 20th cant some soon enough for those who need their tennis fix.
Source: Press Release/YouTube