Rhythm Game, AVICII Invector, Gets Its Release Date
AVICII Invector, Rhythm Game Celebrating the Legendary DJ and Producer, Confirmed for Global Multi-Platform Launch on December 10
Wired Productions Readies a Mesmerizing Rhythm Experience to Celebrate the Music of Avicii on PC and consoles.
AVICII Invector, the inventive rhythm game celebrating the music of the legendary Swedish DJ and producer, will launch globally on December 10. The fast-paced music game, which fuses AVICII’s signature uplifting EDM tracks with hypnotic visualscapes, will be available at major retail outlets and digitally on Xbox One and PC. Created and developed by Hello There Games in partnership with Wired Productions Ltd., and with the support of AVICII Music, AVICII Invector will give fans the opportunity to feel and experience his music in a new way, across multiple gaming platforms.
The game’s worldwide launch will follow shortly after the sold-out AVICII Tribute Concert to be held in Stockholm on December 5.Along with the concert, where luminaries including Rita Ora, Kygo, David Guetta, and more will honour the late musician, AVICII Invector is part of an outpouring of support and recognition for the beloved DJ and music producer.
Tim Bergling, aka AVICII, himself a lifelong gamer, worked on AVICII Invector for two years through the game’s original exclusive release on PS4. The upcoming new multi-platform release will help to celebrate AVICII’s music and turn up the volume while taking rhythm gaming to new heights. Created in collaboration with the Swedish DJ, and now with his family in his honor, AVICII Invector has become even more of an homage to his music since his tragic passing in 2018. Set against a backdrop of 25 of his biggest hits, AVICII Invector lets players fly solo or partner up for local split-screen racing. Players can join Stella, a space pilot, on her journey from one stunning world to the next, mastering moves as they race through gorgeous landscapes, while hitting the notes with three levels of difficulty to master.
- Experience AVICII’s Music: 25 hit songs from the EDM superstar, with five new tracks including
Heaven, Tough Love and Fades Away from his posthumous album, TIM
- Be the DJ: Custom, on-the-note, level-designed tracks to play
- New Look and Experience: New visual look and additional content
- Additional Platforms: First time on Xbox One, Switch and PC, plus new content on PS4
- Play it Your Way: Three difficulties on every level
- Explore New Worlds: Six different in-game worlds including a brand-new world
- Play with Friends: Solo play or with friends in split screen action
- Immersive Story: Emerges through cutscenes with voice acting
AVICII Invector, scheduled to launch worldwide on December 10, 2019 for Xbox One and PC and we cant wait to check it out!
Source: Press Release/YouTube