Bartlow's Dread Machine, an arcade shooter coming to Xbox One
President Teddy Roosevelt has been kidnapped! Only you -- a Secret Service agent made of tin -- can save him from the Anarcho-Satanists intent on ruining the American way of life.
This is the premise of Bartlows Dread Machine, an arcade shooter coming to Xbox One and PC this fall. Set inside a mechanical arcade cabinet circa 1907, Bartlows Dread Machine is a fast-paced arcade shooter that gives new meaning to the phrase "old school." Shoot down tin zombies, mechanical bad guys, and clockwork bosses in a rapid-fire chase across the United States to rescue the President and preserve the American Dream. Future generations are counting on you!
- Single-player and couch co-op modes, so you can play solo or team up with a trusted friend
- Whimsical visual style that pits tin toys against taxing enemies across a side-scrolling, penny arcade-inspired landscape
- Fun storyline set in a bizarre version of early twentieth century United States
- Upgrades galore: tons of guns, hats, and items to level up your character
- So much variety! Travel through six era-appropriate locales; customize your characters gender and skin tone; unlock and play as famous historical figures like Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, and Zombie General Custer
- More than meets the eye? There are rumors that A. H. Bartlow, the original inventor of this incredible device, went mad while he was building it...
Source: Press Release/YouTube