Contra Meets Professional Eating In Bite The Bullet
Run & Gun Eater Bite the Bullet Launches on August 13th
Roguelike RPG From Mega Cat Studios and Graffiti Games to Launch on Xbox One
Make a reservation for the exhilarating, bullet-mayhem, zombie-devouring action of the world’s first Run & Gun & Eat game with the release of Bite the Bullet from developer Mega Cat Studios and publisher Graffiti Games. The exciting new title launches on August 14th for $14.99 USD on Xbox One.
To celebrate the upcoming launch, Graffiti Games and Mega Cat released a new trailer showcasing the intense shooter action. Gluttony never looked so fun!
Bite the Bullet is the world’s first Run & Gun & Eat. In this roguelite RPG shooter players must eat enemies, bullets and more to powerup their character, weapons, and abilities. Gun down zombies, robots and giant mutant bosses with a barrage of bullets before chowing down on their corpses to craft new weapons, unlock new abilities and special attacks, and transform into a powerful Zombro form to smash foes. Explore four character classes and a skill tree based on a player’s selected diet – and remember, you are what you eat!
“For years now, we told our friends and fans Show me your meat, Show me your greens,’ and they have spoken," says Nick Mann, Game Designer at Mega Cat Studios. "These graphic email responses are coming to an end, and we are so excited to release Bite the Bullet for the world to taste. Bite the Bullet is to food games what Instagram is to eating out."
Key Features Include
- Devour enemies to powerup Chewy/Chewella, weapons, and abilities.
- Chow down on everything - enemies, walls, even bullets.
- Play solo or with a friend in local co-op.
- Four character classes (Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, and Robovore - which means eating metal) that have their own unique abilities and perks.
- Gorge on 50 levels.
- Character customizations with a deep, branching skill tree.
- Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers such as Spicy Critter Cannons.
- Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies.
- Eat enemies to energize skills and special attacks.
- Use a highly advanced shield for protection from oncoming fire or knock enemies away.
- Earn action hero bandanas by fully completing each world.
- Chew carefully - every enemy has its own nutritional information, and a body type will change based on the types of enemies consumed.
- Transform into the powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits.
Source: Press Release/YouTube