Commandos 2 & Praetorians: HD Remaster Double Pack Now Available
COMMANDOS 2 AND PRAETORIANS HD REMASTERS OUT NOW
Legendary Pyro Studios remasters receive their marching orders and launch trailer
Publisher Kalypso Media and developers Yippee! Entertainment, Raylight Games and Torus Games have announced that Commandos 2 & Praetorians: HD Remaster Double Pack is now available to purchase.
The double pack contains remasters of both iconic titles, with each available for individual purchase via the PlayStation and Microsoft stores. The remasters themselves contain full high-definition refurbishments of their Pyro Studios predecessors, adding revamped tutorials and campaign missions, controller support, as well as an integrated version of Praetorians – HD Remaster’s multiplayer mode.
Both Commandos 2 - HD Remaster and Praetorians - HD Remaster launched earlier in the year on PC via Steam and the Kalypso Store. Commandos 2 & Praetorians: HD Remaster Double Pack and its individual titles are now available to purchase as well.
- Experience every tutorial and campaign mission revamped in high definition
- Access authentic WWII vehicles, scenarios and weaponry such as tanks and bazookas
- 10 missions spanning 9 day/night environments, all with realistic weather effects
- Steal, climb and swim to accomplish missions within fully interactive environments
- Play as an eclectic cast of characters, including Green Beret, Sniper and Whiskey the dog
- Experiment with skills and approaches in challenging, against-the-odds style gameplay
- Demonstrate militant might with remastered tutorials, campaign and skirmish missions
- Play solo or head-to-head with fully integrated multiplayer
- Choose from three armies, each with an assortment of unique strengths and weaknesses
- Play through 20 campaign missions set in the combat theatres of Egypt, Gaul and Italy
- Utilise characters and unit types, each with unique abilities and formations
- Make use of varying terrain to strategically plan battles
- Engage in fast-paced real-time combat
Source: Press Release/YouTube