Heavy Metal Machines is Coming to Consoles February 23rd
Free to Play Cross Platform Mayhem!
After announcing late last year that Heavy Metal Machines would be coming to consoles, Hoplon Infotainment is ready to put the pedal to the metal and announce that the game will be available for PS4 and Xbox One on February 23rd. The title will also be compatible with PS5 and the Xbox Series X|S.
To celebrate the console launch, all PlayStation users as well as Xbox Gold and GamePass Ultimate subscribers will be rewarded, in the first two weeks, with exclusive packages that include the seasons Battle Pass, characters, and other items.
“We’re very excited to bring Heavy Metal Machines to consoles. We’re looking forward to seeing console players join the fray and have people play with friends, no matter what platform they are on.” says Rodrigo Campos, CEO of Hoplon Entertainment.
- Vehicular combat with MOBA influences.
- Free to Play
- No PS+ Required to play online*
- Cross-Platform (Windows, PS4, Xbox)
- Each character (17) has its own original Heavy Metal theme song
- Narrated by Larry Huffman, from Rock ’n Roll Racing.